Business Expenses feature
NB: This feature is only accessible for Premium members and only exists on the app.
Bankin’ keeps your business expenses in one place in order for you to save time.
- Create and edit business expenses
- Check business expenses from month to month
- Export your business expenses (and give it to the accountant)
- Categorize your business expenses
Add a business expense
- Go to Menu > Business Expenses
- Click on the + top right and take a photo of the note
- Click on the picture and fill in/modify every field correctly (category, date, amount, VAT)
- Associate the note to a transaction
NB: All information is normally filled in automatically with the photo.
Export a expense report
You can export your data on a custom period or on monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Go to Menu > Export my data
- Select custom dates by clicking on the arrow next to the month
- Click Export > Export
NB: Please check the Spam folder if you don’t see anything in your inbox.